The trainer need to provide training courses on various baking and culinary courses – Workshop, Seminars, Certificate Course and Professional Chef Courses. Weekdays and Weekends
- Culinary/Baking skills required.
- Basic IT skills.
- Related skills will be added advantages.
- The trainer will be responsible for development curriculum and session plan and course content as per skills.
- S/he will provides hands on training in the classroom
- S/he will provide regular and constructive feedback to students.
- S/he will record result and provide report to the Authority.
- Flexible Class Schedule.
- Will provide competency based TOT training & other related skills development trainings.
- Will get other benefits as per company rules.
Job Type: Freelance/Part time
Payment Term: Per Training
- Please fill up the Initial Screening Form.
- After initial screening, selective candidates will need to submit their complete resume along with photographs & other documents.
Note: Initially selected candidates will be contacted for further steps.